Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pineapple Orange Healthy Smoothie Recipe

I'm glad the weather is warming back up (from 70 to 80) so that I can resume my smoothie regime. I really despise the "kitchen sink" method of making smoothies, so when I come up with a good combo, I gotta share. This one is my Pine-Orange smoothie. 


Here's your ingredients:


1. Put all your dry ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth. 
2. Add your fruit, frozen yogurt and liquids. Honey goes in last so it doesn't stick to the side of the blender. (Yes, I use a good old blender. Nothing fancy.)
3. Blend it all together. Serve in a glass with a straw for ultimate pleasure. 

Yum! If Ivy were awake right now, she'd devour it. 


Stay healthy! There's a nasty flu going around. 

Aloha, Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Why you gotta do me like that? :P I am a sucker for both orange and pineapple. And then you put them in a smoothie! Dirty pool. I'm going to be an addict! :) Thanks for sharing this. I'm pinning it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, orange and pineapple is what I had on hand!

      Delete

Talk to me!