Thursday, January 17, 2013

ALOHA Friday Link Party #19

Welcome to Jed & Ivy's
Aloha Friday
Link Party #19!

My DIY projects have been few and far between, since about Thanksgiving. Actually, that's not totally true. I've been DIY-ing, but it's been mainly for work and out of necessity, not for the blog. I've made:
-"housewife" costumes for work, including Peter Pan collars and aprons
-lost all my "to-go" cups, so I made one out of a mason jar
-co-created a vignette for ampersand's debut dance concert
-made a magic wand and tiara for Ivy to take as a gift to a birthday party
-picked up some amazing "Hawaii Business" magazines from the 70's, featuring some awesome ads like the Hawaiian Airlines ad below. They were free at the library!





Aren't they fun?!

Pau Hana! 
It's the end of the week, end of the year, end of the holidays. Let's party!
DIY projects - Etsy products - Giveaways - Furniture Re-do's (my fave) - Sewing Tutorials - Inspiring Stories
By linking up, you're allowing me to feature your photos on this blog and pin them. 
Share the Aloha and visit some links! 

Jed & Ivy
Jed & Ivy


Don't forget about my new blog, "Best Bunting on the Block!" Link up your bunting by clicking here.

Aloha,
Rebecca




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Rebecca! ;) Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the invite! I'm off to take a peek around your blog, I saw a card catalog and have to admit that I am jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!