Thursday, March 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things... the UO edition

Living in Hawaii, it's hard to find cool things in our limited supply of stores. There's a lot more selection on Maui than Kauai, though, so lucky me. :) I love to shop at Urbanoutfitters.com. I first went to one of their NYC stores in 2006, and after that I was hooked. Here are some of my favorite finds.

I got this in August 2010 at the UO San Diego shop. i LOVE IT.


I just got 2 of these orange placemats. They're plastic and adorable and easy to clean. So new, the folds haven't evened out yet. 

I also own 4 of them in blue. Cailin got them for me a few Christmases ago. I love them.


Technically I don't have this rug yet... but it's on back order. I bought it for Cailin's b-day cause I know she loves Owls and it's been sitting in my online UO shopping cart for way too many of her b-day's and holidays.


This adorable mat was in our tub for quite a while. It got dirty kinda quick, but I still love it. 


This rug was one of my top pins on Pinterest. It went viral in minutes. I love it. It was on sale for $9.99! It's in our bedroom.


The rug beneath the sink is sooo fun. The perfect shade of sage with polka dots and lacey/doily-like edges. It was like $14 or something ridiculous like that. 


The jewelry hanger on the right is awesome. It's white. I almost got the turquoise, but I'm glad I got white because it goes with more. 

This yellow key hanger is so fun. I love 60's-70's style yellow and green accents, so this fits perfectly with me. The clock above it was my grandma's. It hung on her wall for as long as I can remember. It seems like the battery died about 6 years ago, haha, so when I got it last Summer the first thing I did was put a fresh battery in it!


These curtain pull backs were like $3 a piece or something ridiculous, and I got 4 for Ivy's room in the Summer of 2010. I want some for our room now!




Cailin bought me 4 of these plates at the same time she got me the placemats. What's weird is she got them for me right when we were staging Swan Lake at work!


I got these green ones (love the retro green pattern!) when we had our business on Kauai: Green Light Creative Arts Center. 


Okay... I think that's all for now. How many times can I say. "I LOVE IT"? 

Next week is Kit's bday and I got him something from UO, but I can't show it yet! 
First time buying something from the guys' section. :)

Aloha, Becca

1 comment:

  1. i love your choices, i had no idea UO had so much cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!